Slovakia: Institute of Neuroimmunology, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava
15. 12. 2021
The Institute of Neuroimmunology of the Slovak Academy of Sciences (IoN) is a research centre for neuroscience in Slovakia. The research includes the cell-based therapy, their conditioned media or exosomes, molecular biology and proteomics, brain-related activities of immune cells and cytokine signalling, metabolomics of neurotransmitters and other small active molecules in the central nervous system, and the biological basis of normal and pathological behaviour and cognition. The long-term goal of the IoN is to deliver the results of the research from the bench to the patients and translate the scientific knowledge into the improvements of everyday life.
- Institute of Experimental Medicine CAS, Prague
- Institute of Human Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Bioinova, a.s.
- Centre of Experimental and Clinical Regenerative Medicine
- BIOMIN a.s.
- Vitality Medical & Research Center in the holding of ADONIS Medical Group of Companies
- Petr Vanhara Research Group, Department of Histology and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University
- Hungary: BioTalentum, Ltd. Gödöllő
- Poland: Mossakowski Medical Research Institute Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw