Poland: Mossakowski Medical Research Institute Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
15. 12. 2021
Justification of involvement: The research area of the Mossakowski Medical Research Institute (MMRI) Polish Academy of Sciences focuses on key experimental medicine problems, solvable at the level of basic body functions and pathologies. The research program of MMRC concentrates on clinical problems by combining basic research with clinical practice. A great number of investigated issues exceed medical practice being therefore analysed by means of experimental models. One of the research priority includes translational research and experimental therapy for the central nervous system damage with the use of cell therapy.
- Institute of Experimental Medicine CAS, Prague
- Institute of Human Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Low Temperature and Structure Research, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Bioinova, a.s.
- Centre of Experimental and Clinical Regenerative Medicine
- BIOMIN a.s.
- Vitality Medical & Research Center in the holding of ADONIS Medical Group of Companies
- Petr Vanhara Research Group, Department of Histology and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University
- Hungary: BioTalentum, Ltd. Gödöllő
- Slovakia: Institute of Neuroimmunology, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava